onsdag

Summer

Hey guys!

It's been too long, and I'm so sorry, but i've been quite busy and quite… Lazy. Wow, but summer has really started creeping up on me. The sun's beginning to shine a lot more and I'm able to wear my loved leather-jacket again, and my new sunglasses too! Unfortunatly I've lost my Rayban Aviator. I seriously think I'm gonna cry, 'cause my gorgeous Topshop bikini is lost too. It's like some evil little elf took all of my stuff. Or maybe it's just bad luck, 'cause I broke my iPhone too, and now it's camera is messed up so really… I'm not that lucky. Anyway, the weather's keeping me up, and guess where I'm going this summer? Mallorca, the Canary Islands and England! (Brighton and London, which is the England-tour with my friend I was talking about. THE HORSENSIANERE TAKES ENGLAND) Oh, and btw: a Horsensianer is what people from Horsens are called. 
It's about ten days in Mallorca with my mum, my sister, Alma and my mums boyfriend, uh it's so weird to say, Thomas. It's just gonna be pure relaxment, really, and to be honest: I can't wait. Lay in the sun, check out boys, relax, check out boys, eat, then probably check out some more guys haha. Seriously though, I love being places where all the faces are new, and no one really knows each other. You can be who you wanna be, without anyone knowing who you were. Does that make any sense? That's part of why I love traveling so much; You get away. We're going hiking too, up in the mountains. It's amazing to hike. You work so much and see parts of the country, you wouldn't see in car. 
The trip with my dad, is going to be a bit different. We got this friend who basically spends his life sailing around in the world. Nothing more, isn't it great? Well, we're going to sail around the Canary Islands with him. It's going to be a more "non-relaxing" vacation. Sailing, diving ect. My dad tries to convince me, that I don't need to pack that much, I mean. Does he really believe in that? I need to pack loads and loads of clothes, you never know what you might end up in. I'm so exited! 
England's going to be this girly-shopping-relaxing-sightseeing trip. British boys, too. Massive Topshop store, starbucks.. SO. EXITED. 

I don't really know what the purpose of this post was, it just kind of came to me and I thought: I need to write something soon, and I looked out. Wham! Sun. I'd just like to advice you to go out and have fun in the sun haha. You know, the good weather won't last forever, so don't waste it. Go out: Eat ice-cream, be happy.. 

love
Anna 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar