søndag

Little notebook of surviving. - Introduction

Hello x

Welcome to my blog! It's not completely new to me, I've had another blog on wordpress, but since every single one I know, knew about it, I really couldn't do the things I really wanted to do with my blog. I can now, so I better introduce myself. You can read most of it on my about page, but well, I'm still introducing myself.

My name is Anna, I'm 15 years old. I come from a town in Denmark called Horsens. Not much to say about it. Boring average, where everybody knows each other - Still love it, but can't wait to get away and see the world.
I think I'm born for something near Fashion, language, traveling and writing, so basically a fashion-blog is obvious, but I don't want this blog to be about fashion only. Ofcourse it's going to include a lot of it, but  it won't be the only thing I write about. I'm probably going to write about beauty too, and health. You know, give you some tips. I'm going to write about everything that's on my mind, basically. How my life is, and maybe, just maybe, my experiences in this blog will help others who is going through the same things. It's like… Going to be this little notebook of surviving a little, kinda boring, teenage-girl life, with everything from drama (Which is my absolute most hated thing in the world) to what I had for dinner. Everything I've experienced and is going to experience and what I learned from it, and I really hope you'll like my writings, and maybe find a little bit of inspiration and help in here. Or at least finding it interesting. It's also going to be my travel-diary. I. Love. Traveling. And I promise you that there's going to be a lot about that in here too. If not now, then later, after high school, where I'm planning to travel for one or two years with one of my best friends. Funny if I get to write about it in here, ay?
That's basically it. Of you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Love always Anna xx

1 kommentarer:

Anna sagde ...

Haha, thx :) Visited yours too, and I'd love to follow it, besides the fact that i really don't understand the language, but you seem just like my kind of blog, tho xx

Send en kommentar