fredag

the no makeup challenge

Hey guys

It's been a while since I wrote last, but with the exams, eurovision song contest (Go Austria, Greece, Finland & Denmark, right now), youtube, lack of time and sadly, hardly any urge to do something other than doing nothing, I haven't really found the time to sit down and write, before now. It saddens me to tell you, that you're now reading stuff from a person who either suffers from tenosynovitis (yes, maybe) or carpal tunnel syndrome (which I think not, 'cause it sure as hell doesn't help shaking it. Auch!) in my left wrist. It's super annoying: You can imagine how hard it was cleaning my room with one and a half working hand. Sights.

Well, the good side of it, is that 1) I can't make push ups in the gym, so I have a legit excuse and 2) Because of the writing-exams (don't tell me it isn't how it spelled, I couldn't look it up), which gives us a lot of spare time. YES. The first part of the exams, is basically a small vacation, where you're only told to be in school for maximum 4 hours. And you don't actually have to show up. I've used that time to get a hold on my wardrobe, and then because I fricking hate my skin and makeup right now, to give myself a "No makeup challenge". 

A "no make up challenge" is, if you didn't already get it from the word, a challenge where you're not supposed to wear makeup. Surprise. It's for a couple of days, and right now, I think my goal is this monday. The reason why I'm doing this is, that I think it's super healthy for your skin to get a few days where it's just able to breath and isn't covered in all kinds of smudge and because it gives me much more time to sleep in the morning. Everyone wins, 'cause who doesn't love sleep and healthy skin, honestly. 
If any of you lovely readers, feel like doing the same, then remember to post a all-natural pic of yourselves, to boost your confidence, and tag me on it so I can see how pretty you all is! remember, we all have flaws. Just look at me, oh gosh. I'm still gonna start out.

Byeeee

- Anna

Dunno why it's turning this way, i'm too lazy to do anything about it, tho

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar