onsdag

The end of an area

Hey guys

I'd like to dedicate this post to my wonderful friends. It's weird how much they actually loves you and is there for you, you know. How lucky you are, and you don't really notice it in your everyday life, but I couldn't make it without them. It just kind of hit me today. Like BOOM. And now i'm sitting here getting all sentimental, because soon our "area" will be over, and I feel like we're just started. In 3-4 years we'll be spread all over the world, and I wonder how things is then? How things is when we return 1-2 years later. Will it still be the same? I hope we'll keep in touch for a very long time, 'cause we've been through a lot. - I sure'll try. We've had troubles too, but I feel that we handle them a lot different than a lot of other girls at our age do. I feel like we just have a better relationship, and a whole other kind of trust and believe in each other, than many others. It's wonderful. 
It breaks my heart when some in our group doesn't feel that way, 'cause I see us as one big, united group. I love how we're all so different, but still match! A experience like that happened not long ago, and it opened my eyes. That's not our kind of group, and it's really important to me that we feel good and are happy. 
Otherwise there's no reason to be friends. If you're not comfortable with you friends, then what's the purpose? 

It's just so weird. All those girl-issues we've been through and all those weird things and troubles, will soon end. It makes me sad. I just hope nothing changes too much, and that our friendship is strong enough to hold. 
Let's pray to that. It was in 5th grade, so why shouldn't it be now? 

Well, if any of my friends read this, I'll just say Love you guys. 

- Anna 




Ida, Juju, Me, Julie, Emma (Some are missing)

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar