tirsdag

End of vacation.

Hey guys! 

Back to reality, hard. Is it weird I need vacation already? Nah, probably not. And everyone who's started in high school probably get's me. It takes so much more seriously. Both socially and well, homework-aly. But it's great. It's cool. It's awesome, and I don't write this with my usual sarcasm, I really like it. But you know, I have my worries, and i'm not gonna bore you guys with them, at least not right now. It's kind of hard to put my tounge on anyway, so let's talk a bit about the good things, before moving on with what I actually wanted to declare with this post. Oh, I got 1000 views, and honestly: With a 1000 views shouldn't I like have more followers? Hahaha, c'mon fokes show a little support and give me a follow. So many exiting things is happening in my life, it's worth reading, I promise. 

Anyway, people's really nice. There very outgoing and friendly, or at least they we're the first couple of days. Seriously, I don't know why I'm such a naysayer, I think I'm always sceptic, then you won't get disappointed if it turns out much worse and you'll be happyyyy if it turns out good. That's probably not a healthy way to live life, though, but I shouldn't be thinking about what's healthy in life right now. I'm supposed to have fun right? And I have. It is fun. Tough, but fun. I guess I always worry. So I've met a lot of new people, and I haven't met any that I absolutely can't stand. Of course there's people I get along much better with than others, and honestly: I think that was what was wrong with my vision of high school before going. I thought I was going to be friends with every singe person and that it was like open and natural, it isn't. I guess humans have this thing with making packs. Whatevs, everybody's if not nice, respectful to each other and if you know me, you know I like respect. If you don't like a person you can at least respect him/her. If you don't you're probably a bag-stapping, talking-behind-peoples-bag kinda person. Sorry to break this to you, but then you gotta change. The only thing there's meant to be changed in this world is ignorant, non-respectful and unpolite people. I'm pretty old school boring haha. 

Well, the thing I wanted to inform you was that I might be even more offline in sometime. I've made myself this promise that now I WILL FINISH A BOOK. And I have the BEST idea, so I have to kinda focus on that writing. I'll keep you updated if anything crazy wild happens of course. Oh yea, and I figure that if I gain a couple of followers, I'll find some time to write in here… Shhhh. 

Goodnight hons' xx 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar