fredag

AAAY!! It's fridayy

Hey everybody! 

Happy valentines day, or as I'd call it: Friday, to those of you who celebrates it. 
Remember to appreciate your loved ones and those who love you, and oh, today you have an excuse to eat all that chocolate or drink all the vodka you want to haha. 
- I'm not doing any of these things. Neither do I have any cute guy to celebrate today with… So why even try? 
But it's ok, eventually he'll come, and so will your guy, if you're worried (like me) 
Right now I'm basically killing myself, sitting here with my "love<3" playlist blasting out of my computer, on which I'm scrolling through Tumblr and a billion shopping-sites. 
Tomorrow's the last day of vacation, and then it's back on the terrible horse called school. Really, I can't wait to start at high school, and like… Start all over. I think I need a change. 
But who doesn't feel like that sometimes. Like you're just standing still and everything moves so fast around you. Suddenly you're in your last year, suddenly all your friends has boyfriends (luckily not yet, phew), you get new friends. You're sooo exited travel to somewhere, and whoops, you're home again. Things go so fast - Also in love. Just remember to love and appreciate them, and live for the moment, no matter how cheesy it sounds. 

Goodnight my readers, and remember: Somebody always love you x 


- Anna 






0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar