lørdag

Three pretty blouses

 


Hey lovelies! 

Thank you so much for (almost) 100 visits on my blog! That's quite cool, actually. At least for me. 
Yesterday my 3 long-awaited blouses finally came. They were send all the way from Hong Kong, and with them being so cheap too, I guess it was ok that it took about two weeks before they arrived. 

They're from the website called sheinside.com and I can warmly recommend it to all you fashion-lovers, who might not be the richest girl on earth. Like me. (Seriously, I'm broke 98% of the time) The quality of the fabric and stuff, of course isn't the same as if you bought a sweater from Acne or something, but let's be real: People who "just buys" a sweater from Acne, should never be allowed to complain again. Ever. Anyway, the clothes is fine. The only bad thing to say, is that the fabric that the two blouses on the top is made of makes my hair crazy electrical, otherwise. It's really worth the (not many) money. You lot should go check it out! 
What's your favorite webshop? I can always use some new information. 

Love 
Anna

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar