fredag

Important grades

Hey guys! 

My awesome group-mates
How are you?
I'm so relie
ved now. Me and my friends just finished our presentation about fashion an hour ago or so, and I can finally say it's holiday! Going skiing in 2 days, isn't it amazing?
Tonight i'm going to a party (Musical-party) One of the few parties i'm invited to, and I'm pretty exited! It's gonna be a good evening and day! Going party-shopping with one of my besties, Ida, and afterwards we're going home to learn the "the blurred lines" dance (Just dance) and then eat club sandwiches! Woop Woop!

Me and the girlies has agreed on the fact that we're going to drink our sorrows away tonight. We didn't get good grades. Or well… It was a good grades, but we're pretty sure we deserved better, and so did the others think (classmates, lovely guys) We're going to ask the teachers why, 'cause their old reasons weren't good enough. Going to keep you updated on that!
I'm also counting on posting some stuff from the party, and of course… ALOT from my holiday. I. Can't.frking.wait.

Oh, and maybe the blog with my other friend is going to happen. I'll update you about that too, but of course I won't forget you guys haha x

Love Anna


0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar