lørdag

be good to your skin





Hey guys


 So yesterday was the last day at my school, and the day before that was my 16-years birthday. How crazy, huh? I promise that I’ll post something about my presents and the day later, but right now I just wanted to make a quicky about how importatn it is, to care for yours skin. – I learned it the hardest way when I came home after a day-trip on my dads boat, and my face where redder than a freaking tomato, oh and you could see where my sunglasses had been too! But not only that, two days after my skin started to crumble of. I looked like a snake for two days, when I started moistorizing my skin. It helped. SO. MUCH. And now i’m doing it everyday. Now my beauty-routine is twice as long as it used to be, but I can already feel a change in my skin. So here’s m yadvice:
 1)   use a facescrub once or twice a week.
2)   After cleansing your skin with whatever you use, and applying toner, remember to moistorize.
3)   Use sunscreen, and a very strong one in the face, I use factor 50 from Elizabeth Arden
4)   MOISTORIZE
5)   Dont scratch or touch your face too much, and don’t press those stupid pimples gosh. I use to do that, but it only makes your face look weird, uneven and scared.
6)   Oh, and I don’t feel the need of using BB-creme and foundation later, which has freed me, to be honest. Everytime I applied the BB-creme, which I felt a need to, it kinda caked up and became really, really ugly. Still haven’t figured out why, but my skin looks much better now anyway.
7)   The best makeup is undoubtly a concealer, a highlighter, brow-filler and a lip-balm. For my everyday look, I wouldn’t need more
.

Love 
Anna


0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar