onsdag

Back to reality

Hey loves x

Back from holiday; haven't missed school at all! School really isn't nice. Hunter hayes is, though. Haha
Well, back the life as I know it. I just read through my last post, and sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't take any pics of the party. (I was a bit… Well, ''drunk",) but of course I took some pictures of the vacation! Gonna post them down below. I had an awesome trip. Loads of skiing. - I really love skiing. I think that, after high school, I'll buy a lil' cabin or something near the mountains, and then; At night I'll work on a hotel in a bar or something and when it's day I'll ski. Couldn't it be awesome?
Sadfully I didn't meet anyone special (Boyyys) on the trip. Starting to give up hope, man. Or at least starting to realize that it might mean a little bit too much for me. You know, girls. It isn't all about boys! It can be hard to believe, sometimes..
Anyway, here's the pictures.
And that's my beer (not)

Me and my dad rocks the alpes

And that's our bathroom...

Selfie on the lift.

Beatiful! I could just spend every day there

Pretty face Julie and her sweet sis

Alberte and me isn't pretty on this pic, though

Neither on this pic

I've never seen so much Milka-chocolate in one place. So many tastes! Orio, omg. Did I taste? Nope, fking diet.
Group picture!

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar